The Office of Michael Keenan MP is able to provide Australian, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander flags to a number of organisations and community groups in the electorate of Stirling;
- Local Councils
- Non-profit Community Organisations and Benevolent Community Organisations
- Associations or Groups that have an occasion to display the flag/s:
- From flag poles on their premises
- On special public occasions
- In halls or meeting rooms
- Australian Exchange Students
- Humanitarian Aid Workers undertaking official visits or duties overseas
- A family member or an ex-service organisation representative, for use at the funeral of an Australian war veteran
- Private individuals
Flags are available to eligible recipients in the following sizes. Please ensure you notify the office of the size you require.
- 1,370 mm x 685 mm
- 1,830 mm x 915 mm
- 2,400 mm x 1,200 mm
- 3,660 mm x 1,830 mm
Desktop and hand waver flags are also available.
To receive a flag, please contact the electorate office on (08) 9445 3222 or fill in the contact form below. All flags must be collected from the Office of Michael Keenan MP: Unit 3, 19 Wotan Street Innaloo.