Last week’s Federal Budget outlined the Turnbull Government’s plan for a stronger economy. The plan delivered great results for Stirling residents. Here are a few highlights:
- More than 66,000 middle and low income earners in Stirling will receive tax relief of$530 per year.
FOR OLDER AUSTRALIANS:
- $1.6 billion to support residents who wish to stay at home by increasing the number of home care places by 14,000 over 4 years.
- $22.5 million to extend the Stronger Communities Programme providing grants to community organisations for local projects.
- $29.7 million for grants to upgrade local sporting facilities.
- $30 million for the Safer Communities Fund to upgrade local security infrastructure including CCTV, lighting, and bollards.
The Turnbull Government is sticking to its plan to build a stronger economy and create more jobs. For further information or additional Budget measures please visit www.budget.gov.au or contact my office.